We Tibet Family Tours and Travels family do not expose you to bound with strict rule and regulation as other company does but due to our past experiences we came to include this terms and condition for better understanding in order to develope mutual cooperation between organizer and client. We always make effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant however all the rules from Tibet Tourism Bureau and Restricted area of Nepal issued by NTB are strictly controled and we request to all our client to follow the following terms and condition and you are hereafter leggaly bound in any juridiction, you have no rights to exercise any missinformation against following pointed terms.
You are requested to submit our online booking form in anyway with proper information mentioned on the form. Booking will be confirmed by mail correspondance or other way such as tephonic conversation, Online Help etc, But we would like to request to our all client to confirm booking by mail. Once all the negotiation between you and our expert is finalized, We will send you the booking contract where will be clearly mentioned what service is included and what is not.
Our all touring and trekking program requires 33% of total bill amount as an advance deposit and for Expedition $3000 and for Peak Climbing $1500 Per Person deposit required. Payment can be made by your credit card ofline payment Please contact us if you would like to pay by credit card. And the most popular and easy way is to transfer the amount through swift transfer. Once advance payment is made your booking will be enable as a confirmed booking and also enable all official documentation including permit and visa procession. So we highly advice to confirm your booking in advance. Remaining balance must be paid before your tour/trip departure date our office upon arrival.
3. AMENDMENTS/TRANSFERS AMENDMENTS:
If you wish to make amendments to your trip arrangements, you must notify Tibet Family Tours and Travels in writing. Each amendment to your trip arrangements will incur a $200 for Expedition, and $100 for peak climbing, trekking & tour as an administration fee. All administration fees must be paid before departure. And also border clearance fees for Indian Pilgrims and Access baggage charge and airport tax is not liable by the company.
4. CANCILATION DEADLINE:
Cancilation must come in written verval cancilation will not be entertained. Cancilation for tour and trekking must arrive at least 1 and harf month before to tour/trek departure date. And for Expedition cancilation must arrive before 3 month and for peak climbing at least 2 month before.
5. CANCILATION CHARGES:
|10% of Total Deposit||Before 3 Month||Before 2 Month||Before 1 Month||Before 1 Month|
|25% of Total Deposit||Before 1.5 Month||Before 1 Month||Before 20 Days||Before 20 Days|
|50% of Total Deposit||Before 1 month||Before 20 Days||Before 15 Days||Before 15 Days|
|75% of Total Deposit||Before 15 Days||Before 10 Days||Before 1 Week||Before 1 Week|
Please prepare cancilation as given time period the chart. No refund thereafter no refund for noshows and whatsoever reason.
6. SAFETY ARRANGEMENT:
We give full effort for safety of our client. We send good Camping and Kitchen Crew. In all our Tibet and Nepal Trekking we use oxygion for immergency purposes and we have back up Gamov Bag or PAC (Portable Altitude Chamber), We use north face V2 tent and foamed mattress. As you are traveling over high terain it definetely comes symtoms of altitude problem such as nosia, exhastion, sleeplessness, breathlessness, headach, loss of apetite etc. Breath slowly and drink lot of water at least 3/4 littres in a day. We recommend to all Kailash tour holder that you must be taken some exercise of hiking and trekking and also recommend daily jugging for the body strenth before Kailash and specially Tibet Tour starts. Other information will be provided by our expert in briefing program. It means we prepare all safety matter before your tour/trek departure.
7. HEALTH AND FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
Participants must be in good health and physical condition and are strongly advised to follow our pre-departure fitness training recommendations, where necessary. On receipt of your Booking Form, Tibet Family Tours & Travels will send you a medical form to be completed by you or your doctor and returned to us as proof that you are fit enough to participate in the trip. This must be returned to South Asian Holidays Group at least 60 days prior to departure. If you suffer from severe muscular, chest, heart or bronchial disorders, or if you are a severe asthmatic, or have high blood pressure, you are strongly advised against participating. Trips take place in remote areas where there is little or no access to normal medical services or hospital facilities for serious problems. Where necessary, evacuation can be prolonged, difficult and expensive. Medical and evacuation expenses will be the responsibility of the participant. Tibet Family Tours and Travels reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse a participant the right to participate in a trip on medical or fitness grounds.
8. MEDICAL DISCLOSURE
You declare and warrant that
* You are in good health and mental and physical fitness at the time of booking this trip.
* You have disclosed to Tibet Family Tours and Travels every matter concerning your health and mental and physical fitness of which you are aware, or ought to reasonably be expected to know, that is relevant toTibet Family Tours and Travels decision to permit you to go on the adventure trip
* Immediately upon any adverse change in your health or fitness that may be likely to affect Tibet Family Tours and Travels decision to accept the risk of permitting you to go on the adventure trip, you will notify Tibet Family Tours and Travels in writing of any such adverse change. You acknowledge that the obligation to disclose under this condition continues from the time of booking the trip through to departure and extends for the duration of the trip. If you fail to comply with the duty of disclosure in this condition and if Tibet Family Tours and Travels would not have permitted you to undertake the trip, or continue participation of the trip, had you made full disclosure under this condition, Tibet Family Tours and Travels will not be liable, except to the minimum extent required by law, for personal injury, death or property damage or loss incurred by you.
9. ROUTE CHANGES, POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION OR DELAY
Tibet Family Tours and Travels reserves the right to:
* Change the date of departure or conclusion of the trip, or
* Modify any aspect of the trip, or
* Cancel or modify any routes within the trip or objectives set out in the itinerary, or
* Substitute different or equivalent routes within the trip in place of cancelled or modified routes, or
* Postpone, cancel or delay (either in relation to the departure or arrival times or the duration of the tour) any such aspect of the tour if, in the absolute discretion of Tibet Family Tours and Travels, it is necessary to do so due to inclement weather, snow or icy conditions or conditions that are otherwise likely to be hazardous or dangerous or due to any other adverse or threatening conditions whether political or military or terrorist or otherwise or if, in the absolute discretion of Tibet Family Tours and Travels, there is a likelihood of any such event occurring which may impact upon the safety of the participants, or if an act or omission of a third party prevents the tour or the aspect of the tour being undertaken in accordance with your booking. In the event of any change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay under this condition, you acknowledges that you will have no right of refund of the tour price (whether in whole or in part) and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other additional expenses incurred by virtue of the change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay. Tibet Family Tours and Travels also reserves, in its absolute discretion, the right to cancel any tour due to any government travel warning or advice, or any change in such warning or advice.
Personal travel insurance is not included in the trip price. It is a condition of booking a trip with Tibet Family Tours and Travels, and your responsibility to ensure that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the trip in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items and cancellation and curtailment.
Any material published by Tibet Family Tours and Travels, the Booking Form and these conditions of contract are not issued on behalf of, and do not commit any airline whose services are used or proposed to be used in the course of the trip. In the event that an airline's proposed travel or fare schedule is amended or cancelled, such amendment or cancellation will not be considered a cancellation of the trip by South Asian Holidays Group.
11. EXCLUSIONS FROM TOUR PRICE
The following items are excluded from the tour price:
* Personal travel insurance;
* Visa, passport and vaccination charges;
* Departure, airport and airline taxes
* Extra meals, transport costs, accommodation costs, or other expenses not included in the itinerary;
* Laundry, postage, personal clothing, medical expenses & items of a personal nature.
* Emergency evacuation and/or emergency surge charges;
* Garbage deposit for all peak climbing and expedition operated in Nepal; and
* Tips, onboard beverages and excess baggage charges. Refer to our trip itinerary for full details.
12. FORCE MAJEURE
If Tibet Family Tours and Travels is prevented (directly or indirectly) from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by reason of act of God, strikes, trade disputes, fire, breakdowns, interruption of transport, government or political action, acts of war or terrorism, acts or omissions of a third party or for any other cause whatsoever outside Tibet Family Tours and Travels reasonable control, Tibet Family Tours and Travels will be under no liability whatsoever to you and may, at its option, by written notice to you either cancel the trip or take any other alternative instead.
13. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
In consideration of Tibet Family Tours and Travels accepting your booking application and in consideration of you being permitted by Tibet Family Tours and Travels to join the tour:
* You release Tibet Family Tours and Travels and its officers, employees, agents, licensees, guides and other representatives and the land management authorities in the countries in which the trip is conducted (each of whom are collectively referred to as ''Tibet Family Tours and Travels and its employees'') from all cost, liability, loss or damage incurred or suffered by you directly or indirectly during the course of the trip and resulting from your personal injury, illness or death or damage to or loss of your property unless caused by the willful negligence or wrongful act of Tibet Family Tours and Travels and its employees; and
* You waive any claims you have, or may at any time have, against Tibet Family Tours and Travels and its employees and you agree, by accepting the additional inherent dangers and risks associated with the trip, not to make any claim against or seek any compensation from Tibet Family Tours and Travels and its employees in respect of any personal injury, illness or death suffered by you or damage to or loss of property sustained by you as a result of your participation in the trip.